What Cash Management Tools Does Every Business Need Access To?
March 14, 2019
When it comes to running your business, you need cash management tools that are affordable, intuitive and versatile. At Hamilton Bank, we are dedicated to providing businesses with a full suite of cash management tools to help make your business easier. All of our services are cost-effective so that you don’t need to sacrifice a huge amount to get what you need.
The 8 Cash Management Tools Every Business Needs
- Online Banking: Just like personal banking users need online banking to stay in touch with their money on the go, businesses also need intuitive and convenient online banking. Look for a service that lets you pay bills, transfer funds, check your account history and deposit checks on the go. You won’t need to worry about running to the bank every time you leave a client meeting anymore!
- Wire Transfer: Wire transfer transmits funds from one place to another in real time with same day availability, so that you can get back to business.
- Direct Deposit Payroll: Employees appreciate the ability to access their paychecks immediately and skip a trip to the bank. Direct deposit technology makes payroll easier and stops you from needing to print checks every pay period.
- Fraud Prevention: Electronic Fraud is on the rise, and businesses are just as vulnerable as individual consumers. That’s why one of the most powerful cash management tools available is fraud detection and prevention. ACH block to reject automatic transactions and ACH filter to allow your business to establish a list of acceptable transactions.
- Positive Pay: Positive pay allows you to import your check issue file into an online portal. As checks are presented for payment those not in line with the issue file submitted will be flagged for your review.
- ACH Services: ACH origination reduces costs and pay invoices more quickly.
- Target Balance Management (TBM): TBM makes it simple to manage your business’s cash flow and expenses. With TBM you can automatically fund or pay your line of credit while maintaining an exact balance in your operating account.
- Escrow Manager-Easily manage escrow funds for your clients.
Cash Management Tools from Hamilton Bank
Hamilton Bank offers a variety of business cash management services that are cost-effective allowing you to meet the daily cash needs of your company. So whether you’re looking for ways to better manage your cash flow or just want to expand your payment solutions, we have the product that works for you and your business.
Call Connie Hess, VP, Sales and Cash Management at 410-616-1982 or email Chess@hamilton-bank.com for more information.