Take advantage of Hamilton’s small business express loans – for companies in business 5 years or more and borrowing needs of $350,000 or less (real estate loans not eligible). If your business does not meet these criteria, visit our Commercial Loan options
Get financing for equipment purchases, making improvements, business expansion, refinancing debt, working capital, acquisitions, and other business expenses to increase your chances of success
- Up to $350,000 loan amount distributed as a lump sum or multiple draws
- Length of your loan is up to a maximum of seven years
- You make regular monthly payments of principal and interest
- Fixed rate that allows you peace of mind knowing your rate will never increase
Lines of Credit (LOC)
Freedom to access funds when you need to – and flexibility to repay draws when convenient. Working capital, equipment and overdraft lines of credit are available.
- Up to $250,000 line amount (overdraft lines up to $10,000)
- Pay down your working capital line and re-borrow over the three year term of the line up to your maximum line amount
- You make monthly payments that adjust according to your loan balance (regular monthly payments of principal and interest for fundings under equipment lines of credit, and 3% of loan balance due monthly for overdraft lines of credit)
It is easy to apply
Everything you need can be found on the Small Business Application. The application includes links for a Personal Financial Statement, the eDisclosure Agreement and Secure File Upload.
For additional owners, click the links below and complete the eDisclosure and Personal Financial Statement. You can safely and securely upload your business and personal information using the Secure File Upload provided below.